Attendance Matters Monthly Report
Take a look at the attendance percentage for each classroom! Our goal is 96% and higher. Please hel us with our goal by ensuring that your child comes to class every day! These percentages are for the month of March!
105=98.5% . 204=96.25%
Burroughs Upcoming Events
Let's Have a Great School Year Working Together!
- Burroughs offers a wide selection of after school classes and activities, such as sports, reading and math enrichment, science club, young women's club, homework center, martial arts, dance, and more. We especially thank BPNC for their generous support!
- For new student registration and enrollment, please contact our office at 773-535-7226, including full-day Pre-K for four year olds (bilingual spanish and regular) and late afternoon Pre-K for three year olds. Please see our Admissions webpage for further information.
- Universal free breakfast for every student is offered everyday as students enter the school. Breakfast sacks are provided to eat in their classrooms. In addition, there is lunch and an after school snack meal at 4:30 Mondays through Friday. Please see our CPS Meal Menus webpage for further information.
- Medical compliance records, such as physicals or immunizations are needed by October 15. See our Policies page for details and low cost medical options.
- Students are expected to be in school uniform and also wear gym clothes on gym days. Shirts should be tucked in. See our Policies page for details.
First day of school on September 5, 2017 on the play field. Principal Rich Morris encourages a successful year for all!